Google Integration Specs
Setting up Google booking links
Welcome! If you’re looking for information about setting up your WebRezPro + Google Hotel Booking Links integration, you’ve come to the right place. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact our support department.
How does the integration work?
Your property’s public rates and availability are automatically displayed within Google Hotel Search via an integration between your WebRezPro booking engine and Google business listing. Google pulls your property’s public rates and availability directly from your WebRezPro booking engine, ensuring your rates and availability on Google are accurate and up to date. Through the direct connection, your property is eligible to receive the “official site” badge on Google.
When a customer clicks on your property’s booking link in Google’s hotel booking module, they will be taken to your WebRezPro online booking engine to book direct.
WebRezPro System Requirements
The Google Hotel Booking Links integration requires the following:
- The property must be using WebRezPro v10.5.28.
- The property must be using the new package edit pages.
Please note: If you are not already using the new package edit pages, these pages will be upgraded when the integration is created in your WebRezPro system.
- The property must be using the WebRezPro online booking engine
- The integration only supports standard hotel rooms. Hostel beds, RV/tent sites, boat/marina slips, etc. cannot be mapped through the integration.
- Vacation rental properties are not supported and cannot use the integration.
- The integration only supports public rates. Rates that are restricted or require the guest to provide ID or a membership card (e.g. locals only, AAA/AARP, military, senior rates, etc.) are not accepted by Google.
- The property must use a physical street address (not a P.O. box).
Getting connected is easy! If your Google My Business profile is verified and up to date, just contact your WebRezPro account executive to order the integration and we will do the rest!
- First, ensure your Google My Business profile is verified and up to date (property name, address, phone and website). If the property information in your Google My Business profile doesn’t match your property information in WebRezPro, it can prevent the connection from being established.
- Then, the Fully Authorized User on your property’s WebRezPro account contacts your WebRezPro account executive to request the integration, and we will set up the integration in your system.
Please note: It can take up to five (5) business days for Google to match your integration to your property’s Google business profile.
Booking links appear in Google’s hotel booking module when travelers click on your property’s listing to view prices. Booking links for paid hotel ads appear first in the Ads · Featured options section, followed by organic booking links in the All options section.
Your property’s booking link will include the name of your property along with an “official site” badge and the room rate for the itinerary selected. When visitors click on your booking link, they will be taken directly to your WebRezPro online booking engine.
For more information on how Google booking links work, take a look at our recent blog post.
Yes, as long as all rates are public rates (restricted rates, password-protected rates and member rates are not accepted by Google). Google determines the best rate to display with your booking link for the selected itinerary. When the customer clicks through to your WebRezPro online booking engine, they will be able to view all available rooms and rates. Google supports prices for itineraries up to a year in advance with stays of up to 30 days.
Yes, a market code can be created in WebRezPro and added to the integration setup. The market code will be automatically attached to all reservations coming through the integration.
Your property’s official booking link will only appear for dates that have availability. When searching Google Travel / Google Hotels, ensure your property has availability for the dates you are searching and there are no min/max LOS or other restrictions (e.g. CTA/CTD) in place.