WebRezPro version 10.5.28
Group Folio, Bulk Overrides & Rate Form Updates
This page provides an introduction to the new group folios, bulk overrides and rate edit form available in WebRezPro v10.5.28. The updated features are designed to improve functionality and usability. A description of the main changes for each feature is included below.
The new group folios feature an improved layout and tab format that is easier to navigate and is mobile friendly.
Creating new bookings in a group folio is now more intuitive using the create reservations option:
- Select create reservations from the blue options menu in the Reservations section of the group folio.
- In the pop-up that appears, confirm the arrival/departure dates, choose the unit type you want to create bookings for (only unit types that are part of the allocation will be available for selection), and select the number of reservations you are creating. Note: the number of reservations should not exceed the number of allocated rooms for the selected unit type.
- Click Apply.
- A ‘reservation summary’ pop-up form will open. Input the guest name and select the number of adults/children for each new booking. You can assign a room number or leave it unassigned. You can also add admin comments and/or housekeeping notes to the booking. Note: this is a new feature that was not available on the group edit page in the previous version.
- Click Apply to create the reservations and add them to the group folio.
Bring in external reservations
Adding existing reservations to a group folio is now much easier using the bring in external reservations option that allows you to search for reservations by date and/or guest name.
- Select bring in external reservations from the blue options menu in the Reservations section of the group folio.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the dates to be searched and/or the name of the guest.
- Click Apply.
- Select the applicable reservation(s) from the search results, and click Apply to add the reservation to the group folio.
The new group check-in/out option allows you to update reservation status, assign/change room numbers, and modify the arrival/departure dates of one or more reservations in a group.
- Select group check-in/out from the blue options menu in the Reservations section of the group folio.
- A pop-up window will appear, displaying all reservations booked in the group folio. Select the reservation(s) you want to update and use the unit assignment and/or status dropdown menus to apply changes to each selected reservation.
- The group command option allows you to choose an operation (status change or arrival/departure date change) to apply to all selected reservations at once. When the group command option is used, all bookings will be automatically selected. You can manually deselect any bookings you do not want to apply the change to.
- Click Apply to update the selected reservations.
For more detailed instructions on using the new group folios, please see the Event Group Folios page in WebRezPro’s online user manual.