Online Booking Engine
Get more direct bookings!
WebRezPro’s fully integrated and commission-free booking engine checks all the boxes for today’s online travel planner. Unit slideshows, bookable maps, multiple currencies, amenity filters, availability calendars, and add-on products/services are just a few advantages. Maximize direct bookings with WebRezPro’s modern, mobile-optimized room reservation system built for properties of all types and sizes.
- Easily control inventory, pricing and availability.
- Advertise hot deals for last-minute sales.
- Set up special rates for corporate clients, travel agents and preferred guests.
- Sell other products such as tickets, flowers and dining reservations.
- Set extra charges for pets.
- Gain valuable insight into your market by analyzing online booking reports.
- Never miss a booking with a hotel booking engine that’s open for business 24/7.
- See real-time room availability.
- View room rates in multiple currencies.
- Purchase optional packages such as weekend getaways or romantic retreats.
- Buy optional products such as theater tickets, food baskets and spa treatments.
- See photo slideshows for different room types.
- Receive instant, auto-generated email reservation confirmations.
- Book any time and from anywhere.
Note about ADA compliance
WebRezPro’s hotel booking engine helps you comply with accessibility guidelines.
- ALT text for images. ALT text can be added to every image, describing what is shown so that images can be “read” by text-to-speech screen readers for people who are visually impaired.
- Accessible units. The booking engine can return “accessible” units within room search results even if they are not available (with a note stating the unit is unavailable). This helps alert prospective guests that your property offers accessible rooms in case they may want to adjust their dates.
While ADA compliance standards are still being defined, WebRezPro aligns with current recommended guidelines to help properties ensure they are accessible to all prospective guests.
Customizable look and feel
- Customize your booking engine with your property’s logo, brand colors, and background image.
- Promote your social media presence with links to Facebook, X, Instagram, and more.
- Enhanced mobile navigation makes it easier than ever to book on any device.
- Links to important booking engine functions (availability calendar, filters, etc.) are displayed at the bottom of the screen on mobile devices.
Intuitive Room Search
- Room search filters—including occupancy, number of beds and/or bedrooms, and amenities—can be applied to search results in real time.
- Customizable amenity filters to fit your property.
Search results that convert
- Modern display with clear amenity icons.
- Photo slideshows with overlay signals displaying how many units are left (creates urgency), wheelchair accessibility (if applicable), and pet-friendliness.
- Links to property and room-type calendars for flexible date searches
- Strike-through pricing to highlight special offers
- Close-match results
- Bookers can choose from three display options to view search results: room types (tile format); pop-up availability calendar; or bookable map (optional).
- Sell add-on products and services with photos in a pop-up modal within the booking form. Use a variety of formats, including checkboxes (shown above), drop menus, radio buttons, text inputs, and more.
- Reservation options can also be used to gather supplemental guest information such as estimated time of arrival.
Online guest portal
Guests can sign in to view current, upcoming, past, and waitlisted reservations. Completed guest agreements and gift vouchers are also available.
A “Notices” box displays check-in/out times and any custom messaging input by the property, e.g., updates and alerts regarding pool closures, parking restrictions, etc.
- A property availability calendar shows two weeks of availability.
- Room availability calendars (shown in image above) display two calendar months of availability.
- Both calendars show restrictions such as minimum length of stay, closed to arrival, and closed to departure.
Enhanced mobile navigation
Easy-access links to important booking engine functions, including the property availability calendar and room configuration filters, are displayed at the bottom of the screen on mobile devices.